With Valentines just around the corner, I thought it was only right to share some fancy lingerie. Not because you should be buying lingerie for that special someone, but because you should feel fabulous about yourself whether you are single or "taken." As many know, I have a no pants rule the majority of the time at home (which I must admit has caused a few snafus a couple of times.) However, I have always been a big fan of feeling sexy while lounging around the house, although that doesn't necessarily mean I am in lingerie. In fact, I mostly find myself in an over-sized white t-shirt with some lacy underwear and some knitted booties. Nonetheless, dainty lingerie always makes me feel a little bit extra special and what better time to celebrate yourself than during this cold winter!
What are some of your favorite sexy things?
- I have always had a fondness for rompers even if they aren't the most practical piece of lingerie. I can't help but love this simple black strappy one.
- A lacy bralet and boythong are just thing for this upcoming holiday. Not too fancy, but just enough.
- On these cold, dark mornings I find it super difficult to wake up, but this London alarm clock may do the trick or (at least make my nightstand look cute.)
- I'm slightly obsessed with this tailored nightshirt. I find myself wearing it all the time. It is the perfect thing during these cold months to curl up. It is super soft and cozy while still maintaining a bit of sexy!
- I have mentioned this lip scrub before, but to make sure your lips are silky smooth during these cold months try this scrub, Bite Beauty Lip Scrub, it works serious miracles!
- I have to admit that I really don't have much trouble falling asleep at night. I would say that it is a skill, but honestly I have no idea how I do it, I just do. However, I couldn't resist this sparkly eye mask for those rare occasions that you need some serious shut eye.
- Just in case you needed some love poems for the upcoming holiday or the everyday.
- It took me a while to find the perfect underwear, but these may be it. This style is my favorite everyday underwear for sure with no panty lines, still feels sexy yet is super comfy all day!
- Last spring I gave my bridesmaids summery floral robes to get ready in for my big day. I of course bought myself one that I have thoroughly enjoyed when guests have come to our house. This robe leans a little on the sexy side, but I love the lace and floral details. It gives off a very sexy 1920's vibe, but still could be used most days.
- One of my favorite things to wear is a matching set. This silky Ella Moss Blair no fuss set gives says easy casual glam with its ivory silk and black edging.
- A little red and pink for this upcoming holiday. A beautiful bra and panty set that can be worn everyday or for a special occasion.
- No fancy lingerie list is complete without a set of furry slippers. These are perfect to slip on while you enjoy a lazy night in or late at night for a sip of water.