Some how it is already June and with it brings Father's Day! I personally think this may be one of the hardest holidays to shop for and I don't say that too often! Guys are so difficult to shop for. Either they by themselves what they want, what they want is SUPER expensive (usually some tool or another) or they just don't really want "things." So we thought we would help you out with a few ideas that could go a bit beyond the norm and make the perfect father's day gift for the guy who has embarrassed you at some point in your life, will answer the phone no matter what time of night and will always be on your side! And remember, Father's Day is Sunday June 21st this year, and you have no excuses now to be unprepared!
Thanks to all the Dad's out there, we wouldn't be the same without you!
- A perfectly rugged, yet professional briefcase from Filson, that may cost a bit upfront, but has a lifetime warranty and will last forever in both style & durability!
- For those dads who love to be fit and enjoy technology, the Fitbit brings both together and could even start a lovely competition between you two!
- You can never go wrong with the classic Father's Day gift - a tie! Growing up I don't know how many ties I gave my dad, but my favorite thing was to find those ties that were a little bit different, professional and still meant something to him! This blowfish tie from JCrew is a little quirky, and would be great for any dad who loves the beach or water!
- Over the past couple of years, my dad has gotten WAY into hammock hanging and thoroughly enjoys taking time for himself to relax in the hammock in the mountains. This hammock isn't so much for hiking, but would be great for the Dad who is constantly working on something and needs a little down time to himself relaxing in nature!
- Even if your dad isn't the mushy kind, a hand written note is always a lovely gesture. This card is perfect and so true - "You're Never too Old to Need Your Dad!"
- "Give Dad the gift of a great shave!" The Dollar Shave Club is simple and classic and would pair really well with the Kiehl's facial products!
- Does your dad love to grill large platters of meat? These wood-handled grill tools are a simple, masculine set that would be a beautiful upgrade to the ones he has caught on fire a couple of times!
- Some men have one watch and never take it off, others have a different watch depending on the day. This Timex watch is a classic that can go casual or dressy and would be even more personal if you engraved a message on the back.
- Who doesn't enjoy a Moscow Mule? These handsome copper mugs are great for iced drinks on the back porch this summer after a long day of work.
- Beards have gotten to be pretty common these days, and a lot of men love their facial products. These Kiehl's products would be an enjoyable upgrade from the daily products for any guy who really takes pride in his beard!
Hope these help you find the perfect gift for the Dad who is always there to save the day and is your biggest fan!
Happy Father's Day!
-a & c.