So this may be a few days/weeks later than I wanted, but these past few weeks have been a bit hectic working and enjoying family. That doesn't mean I have forgotten, and have a nice little selection of benches and stools for these upcoming holidays. There are a variety of options from style, size and price - good luck choosing just one!
- Sleek, leather bench without much fuss. It comes in my favorite army green leather, but has some beautiful leather options as well!
- Simple and a bit more rustic, this wood bench would work great if you need a heavier, warmer piece.
- The lattice on this piece may make it one of my favorites. The size, color make it the perfect piece for an entry way or at the end of the bed in a children's room.
- A bit more classic than the others with wood legs and gray tufting, this bench would be beautiful at a dining table or in a master bedroom.
- If storage is what you need, this is the perfect trunk/bench with its beautiful wood and brass clasp. This piece could work as a coffee table or in a guest room where you can store all your warm cozy blankets.
- This basic black metal bench works great indoors or out. It may be a bit chilly for it now, but it could easily be used inside for the holidays and later moved outside when you need more seating on the porch.
- If you are looking for a bit more elevated bench, this is the one, with its beautiful velvet and plush seating.
- Going for a more a more organic look, this jute wrapped bench says natural elegance without question. It is also incredibly versatile and could work almost anywhere!
Who doesn't want a furry stool? I love the multi-colors of this one, and it seems perfect for these cold winter months.
This rattan stool would be great next to a cozy chair. Brings a bit of warmth with the wood and a bit more modern with the painted black. This piece is pretty inexpensive at $55, so if you want to play with the color and spray paint it, I say go for it!
The gold hairpin legs and deep blue/green cushion can only say sexy elegance. If you need a little bit of wow, this is the perfect piece.
A leather and brass stool may be the most versatile piece. In fact, I would recommend buying two and using them at the end of a bed or along an entry way. Really, you can't go wrong no matter what with this piece - classic, affordable and beautiful!
Too fun not to include - a plaid stool is perfect to set near the fireplace during these cold months that can have a pile of cozy blankets sitting on it or another spot for a family member while enjoying a hot beverage. Either way, this is a playful piece that can snuggle into any place.
More of a side-table than a stool, this piece works great for those small quarters where you need to squeeze in one more piece for drinks or a plant in the spring.
A bit more casual, this wood stool has a playful cushion with stripes that adds a bit of color to any room. Again, two of these stools would look great at the end of the bed and could be perfect for a little boy's room.
The second fur stool - a bit more fancy with gold legs, but still a great piece. A bit on the pricey side, two may be a bit too much, but this piece would be great at an entry or as a foot stool in the living room.
A leather pouf is the perfect piece to add to any family room in need of a bit more seating. When company is gone, add a tray and create a side table. Either way, a beautiful leather pouf will always add a level of cozy comfort to a room, especially this one!
Hope there is something in this list that you can find useful. Personally, I can't decide which are my favorites but the leather and metal stool, leather bench and wood trunk are probably in my top three! Keep in mind, round pieces work best in odd locations, and you can always put two squares/rectangles together to create a cohesive look. Check out these two posts here and here for some tips. Good luck adding a few to your homes for the holidays!