I can't believe we are almost half way through June, and although we may have been a bit MIA these past few months, we haven't forgotten about celebrating all the dads out there! This coming weekend is Father's Day, and just in case you procrastinated a bit, we have the perfect gifts for you. I can't count the times my dad has supported me, saved the day or given a piece of advice, life wouldn't be the same without all those dad's and fatherly figures so it only seems right to give a small token of appreciation. I think shopping for men may be the hardest thing to do, so here is a small collection of items that would probably make any dad happy!
- The Lo & Sons women's weekender bag is one of my favorite's for long weekend get aways. This men's version would be perfect for a dad who loves to come visit or is all about weekend adventures! It even has a place to keep all those "dirty" shoes.
- The trend of less is more is still the rage, this simple, sleek card case is great for carrying just the essentials. No more complaints about too thick of a wallet with this beauty!
- It is true what they say, Yeti containers really do keep your drink as warm or cold as you want. This stainless steel Yeti Rambler is perfect for the dad who is a bit rough on things and needs a cool drink after some serious hard labor.
- If your dad is always on the water, I highly recommend getting him a rash guard that protects him from the sun, because we all know men are terrible about putting on sunscreen. This one from J.Crew is fashionable, comfortable and has UPF 50!
- These Bose headphones are a bit pricier than the ones that come from your iPhone, but are sweat and weather-resistant. For the dad who is all about jamming out while working out, you can't go wrong!
- A heavy-duty canvas travel kit is perfect for a dad who travels for business or pleasure frequently. With the beautiful leather details and canvas, this travel kit takes luggage to the next level.
- For all those dad's that pour their blood, sweat and tears into all that they do, here is the perfect ironman soap from Rainwater Farms. He will be extra fresh and ready for the next challenge that comes his way.
- If you dad loves to cook and is often found with a grill set and beer in his hand, this new book, Food & Beer, recommends various combinations of food and beer together.
- This may be one of the pricier items on the list, but if your dad likes to explore whiskey and scotch, Casker's has a great whiskey club that you can sign him up for. It is similar to the wine clubs, but sends a variety of whiskey to his front porch!
- And sometimes the most meaningful gift is the simplest with a hand-written note. Every dad always loves to hear how important they are to you, so take a few minutes if nothing else and write a thank you note. If you need one, check out Rifle Paper Co. here.
Hope these gifts find themselves in well deserving hands!
Happy Father's Day!
-a & c